Enjoy the beautiful vineyard views along the Elk Slough and observe all the natural wonders the California Delta has to offer.
To stay safe and slow the spread of COVID-19 please follow these guidelines while enjoying our family estate:
1. If you are feeling sick or showing symptoms of cough and fever please refrain from entering the facility.
2. Maintain 6 feet of social distancing while dining and enjoying the property
3. Wear a face mask when not eating or drinking to protect yourself and others.
4. Sneeze or cough into a tissue. If not available a team member can provide one for you.
5. Refrain from shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact
For any questions please call (916) 744-1094 ext. 3 for more information about our safe dining experience.
We can stay safe together!
Thank you for all of your support.
Please no smoking or vaping permitted.
Dogs must be well behaved, on a leash, and cleaned up after. Check in with us for complimentary doggy treats and bags.
Maximum group size of 6 people for all winery experiences.
Copyright © 2020 Heringer Estates Family Vineyards & Winery - All Rights Reserv