Enjoy our hand-crafted, premium wines throughout the year.
Join our wine club family and be one of the first to learn about Heringer Estates new releases, receive our premium wines at a great value, and be on the guest list for our member-only events. With you in mind, we offer flexibility and the ability to customize your membership. As a Heringer Estates wine club member, you choose the purchase level and the wines you prefer.
Your free membership entitles you to:
- No membership fees
- 20-40% discount on all mix-and-match case purchases
- 15-35% discount per bottle, depending on membership level
- $15 flat rate or FREE shipping up to a case in the continental U.S.
- Value-added EcoCask wine
- 15% discount on all merchandise in the tasting room
- First access to limited availability wines, library wines and small lot reserves
- Exclusive member discounts, reservations and seating to selected winery events and promotions
- Complimentary tasting for you, as a member, and your accompanied guests
- Online club management
- Newsletter featuring exclusive specials as well as news regarding the winery, vineyard, family and community.
As a Heringer Estates wine club member, you will receive a confirmation email when orders are processed and available for pick up in the tasting room. There is no membership fee and after one year of membership you may cancel at any time with written notification.
As part of our sustainability program, and to help reduce waste, we are now packaging your wine club pick-up orders in our Heringer Estates reusable totes. We encourage you to bring the tote back during your subsequent visits!
Frequently Asked Questions:
There is no membership fee to join the wine club.
Your membership discount varies based on your club membership level and is reflected in the following chart:
Yes, your membership discount automatically applies to online purchases when you login using your email and password on the website.
Yes. Approximately 3 weeks prior to each shipment, you will have the opportunity to log into your membership account to view which wines are in your upcoming scheduled shipment. If you want to customize your selections, you can click the “Customize my shipment” link to select other wines or different quantities, as well as add additional favorites to your order. You will need to go through this process even if you have made special requests in the past. Please note that you must facilitate any changes and custom requests via the website prior to the order processing date.
Depending on your frequency preference your wine club orders will be processed based on the following schedule:
- Every other month – January, March, May, July, September and November
- Quarterly – February, May, August and November
- Semi-Annually – May and November
It is our goal to guarantee the wines in your club release for 60 days from the original club processing date. If you pick up after that time and any of the wines in your club release are sold out or no longer available, you will have the option to select your favorite varietal from the wines that are currently available. We will only ship your club release on your request to do so.
We offer $15 flat rate shipping for up to one case (12 bottles). We encourage you to ship to a business address as an adult signature is required for all packages that include wine.
You may cancel anytime with written notification after one year of membership. Cancellation requests are not accepted in the tasting room. Contact Stacy Heringer-McElfish, the wine club manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name and also your primary reason for cancellation in your written request.