Join our Team!
As a family business we are always looking for passionate, hard working people to join our tasting room and farmers market team.
If you are interested in a position with Heringer Estates please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmers Market and Event Associate
April 2, 2019 – May 2, 2019
o sell Heringer Estates products, while fostering authentic and genuine relationships with customers and communicating the excellence and uniqueness of the Heringer Estates brand at farmers’ markets, offsite tastings and winery events.
Farmers Market Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, and track farmers market sales and wine inventories.
- Track and grow farmers’ market sales
- Meet daily and monthly sales goals
- Load, pack, and drive farmers markets vehicles for your scheduled farmers markets
- Maintain market equipment and supplies
- Maintain partnerships with market managers and keep up to date with what’s going on in your market and the agriculture community
- Maintain healthy communication with your off-site manager to make sure things run smoothly for the markets
- Find and participate in select tasting events that will help your market and build brand awareness in the community
- Always strive to learn more about markets, direct sales and our wine
- Work closely with the management team for marketing ideas and projects
- Assist the Off-site Sales Manager and Management team with other tasting room and off-site events.
- Continue to grow as a professional through continued education, research and study, and interaction with other professionals and leaders
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow as a leader among leaders.
Job Requirements and Experience
- Must have high school diploma or higher education
- Must be 21 years or older
- Ability to learn in-house software and familiar with apple ipads
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle a plus!
- Think on your feet and work independently with a team
- Must be reliable to work at least 2 markets per week during peak summer months
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must have a passion for wine and local agriculture!
Part time 16 to 30 hours a week with a flexible schedule including weekends. Possibility for full time after 90 days. Early mornings (sometimes as early as 6 AM) for weekend markets. Evenings for midweek markets (as late as 10 PM). Schedule is based on seasonal farmers markets.
$13.50/hr base plus commission