Join our Wine Team and join the California wine industry!
As a family business, Heringer Estates is always looking for passionate, hard working wine industry professionals to join our vineyard, winery, and guest services team.
If you are interested in a position with Heringer Estates please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Wine Job Opportunies
Farmers Market and Tasting Room Associate
The Farmers Market and Tasting Room Associate primary responsibility is to sell our region, our brand and our products, while fostering authentic and genuine relationships with customers and communicating the excellence and uniqueness of the Heringer Estates brand at Farmers Markets, and within our Tasting Room.
Farmers Market Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, and track farmers market sales and wine inventories.
- Track and grow farmers’ market sales
- Meet daily and monthly sales goals
- Load, pack, and drive farmers markets vehicles for your scheduled farmers markets
- Maintain market equipment and supplies
- Maintain partnerships with market managers and keep up to date with what’s going on in your market and the agriculture community
- Maintain healthy communication with your off-site manager to make sure things run smoothly for the markets
- Find and participate in select tasting events that will help your market and build brand awareness in the community
- Always strive to learn more about markets, direct sales and our wine
- Work closely with the management team for marketing ideas and projects
Tasting Room Responsibilities
- Embrace our guests like FAMILY and consistently exceed their expectations with exceptional, friendly, and helpful service.
- Foster AUTHENTIC relationships with honest communication and non manipulative sales techniques to continually improve the guest experience.
- Lead and embrace positive change with a priority for SUSTAINABILITY and have fun doing it
- Generate EXCELLENCE by being humble, passionate, creative, and open-minded
- Honor our LEGACY by creating opportunities and pursuing wisdom
- Lead with INTEGRITY – Treat others as you would want to be treated by contributing to a positive team environment.
- Restocking; light housekeeping; data entry;
- Processing and shipping online and Wine Club order
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Tasting Room Manager
- Assist the Tasting Room Manager and Management team with tasting room duties and events.
- Continue to grow as a professional through continued education, research and study, and interaction with other professionals and leaders
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow as a leader among leaders.
Full time and part time, weekends a must