Join our Team!
Events and Wedding Coordinator
Jan. 23, 2019 – Feb. 28th, 2019
At Heringer Estates, we are a small yet multi faceted farming and winery operation. We are looking for a multi-talented Event and Wedding Coordinator to run and manage all winery events, private events and weddings on the Heringer Vineyard Estate . In reality, no one should have a single job description in a family operation so as we grow, the responsibilities will change, your many talents will be drawn upon to help the company succeed and your career path will follow suit. We are looking for someone who can be the voice of Heringer Estates, the welcoming family member that greets them on their first visit, and the glue that holds the team together during the execution of the event. If that sounds like you, read on!
- Responsible for all event operations from start to finish at Heringer Estates.
- Develop, schedule, execute and improve all weddings, winery events and private events.
- Prepare the team and environment to ensure exceptional customer service at all times.
- Create an event environment from the ground up integrating marketing, ambiance, wine presentation and customer interaction protocols.
- Create and manage budgets for new events
- Train and manage event staff
- Work closely with the Wine Club Manager and Tasting Room Manager to facilitate seamless customer experiences and environments as drivers for sales, building the Heringer Estates brand, and growing customer loyalty.
- Manage and coordinate various projects as assigned by the leadership team.
Preferred Experience and Background
The ideal candidate is a fast learning self-starter who is willing to take action, comfortable multi-tasking in a constantly changing environment, and remains calm under pressure with these minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in the hospitality industry. This includes luxury goods retail or wine industry experience with premium wines.
- Bachelor’s degree, certificates in wine industry training programs and or marketing experience a plus.
- Must have a clean DMV driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up-to 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time
40 hrs per week with significant weekend and evening requirements
Annual Salary TBD commensurate with experience, plus sales commissions and some benefits