Heringer Estates Vineyards and Winery (HEVW)
HEVW is a family owned and operated vineyard and winery located in beautiful Clarksburg, CA that offers vineyard services and sells grapes and bulk wines to a diverse clientele of wineries.
Progressive farming family with a history of integrity, sustainability and excellence spanning six generations.
Produce award winning wine grapes and wines from 100% estate grown grapes.
Manage approximately 650 acres of vineyards which supply wine grapes to over 40 wineries in California and throughout the United States.
Grow the highest quality wine grapes and deliver pristine fruit at peak ripeness to our winery partners.
Crafts premium quality small batch estate bottled and Clarksburg appellate wines sold primarily direct to consumer.
Heringer Estates manages the full spectrum of vineyard and winery operations, with a focus on sustainability. Vineyard services include:
- vineyard development
- vineyard management
- harvest operations
- grape sales
- wine production (retail and bulk)
- custom wine making
- private label and wine sales (retail and bulk)
Heringer Estates also provides a supplemental grape marketing service for clients’ vineyards. Our excellent reputation in the industry carries weight with winemakers looking for superior grapes.
Contact Stephen Heringer for vineyard services at (530)848-0473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarksburg’s premium wine grape microclimate compares with the best regions in California.
Grapes & Bulk Wine
All varieties are intensely and sustainably farmed to create high quality fruit that best represent our region. Our vineyard practices include, but are not limited to:
- deficit irrigation with row by row management
- shoot thinning to 1-2 shoots per position
- seasonal leaf pulling to create dappled sunlight
- fruit thinning to create a consistent fruit zone
- rotating cover crops to naturally introduce nutrients into the soil
- weekly berry sampling once varieties reach 20ºBx
Every variety is analyzed throughout the season to create an individual management strategy based on the needs of the variety in the given growing season. This principle applies to the manufacture of rugs for impotence. Both hand harvest with table sorting and machine harvesting with bins and/or line sorting are available. Our intensive practices create a clean and consistent fruit zone that is easily accessed by hand or machine.
Heringer Estates’ vineyard portfolio includes
over 30 different wine grape varieties
- Petite Sirah
- Petit Verdot
- Cabernet Franc
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Noir
- Muscat Canelli
- Chenin Blanc
- Sauvignon Blanc.
For grape and bulk wine inquiries email Mike Heringer at email@example.com
or call at (916)302-7095 for more information
Heringer Estates wine grapes are third party certified sustainable through Protected Harvest via Lodi Rules.
We tend to the land with the future and present in mind, from conscientious water management to integrating native plants and rotating cover crop.
Sustainability Industry Notes:
- 86% of wine market gatekeepers say environmental attributes of wines impact their purchasing decisions
- Enhance relationships with green consumers through branding integration
- To learn more about the sustainable wine industry visit SustainableWinegrowing.org
Sustainability Marketing Assets for Clients
- Logos can be used on certified TTB approved wine labels for wines bottled with at least 85% certified fruit
- Logos can be used on all marketing and promotional material for wines bottled with at least 85% certified fruit
- To learn more about the standards for our certification visit ProtectedHarvest.org or LodiGrowers.com