It’s the holidays! Time to warm up with some holiday drinky drinks.
Heringer Mulled Wine
http://casadonne.it/?search=acquistare-Viagra-online-generico-senza-ricetta It’s getting chilly out there and mulled wine will warm you up with the winter spices that you love. We chose the 2014 Primitivo this year for it’s balance between sweet and spice and everything nice.here
- Combine mulled wine spices, ½ cup sugar, and 2 cups water, in a large pot.
- Slowly bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, add Primitivo, and slowly reheat but do not boil.
- Add honey to taste.
- Serve warm in mugs.
source site Serves 8
Heringer Apricot Hot Toddy
viagra medication prescription levitra cialis proscar Try the Heringer twist on a hot toddy! This recipe is a little softer with Late Harvest Chardonnay instead of the traditional whiskey or brandy, but will warm your up and make you smile just the same.
- Boil water to make a half mug of apricot fruit tea.
- Add 2.5 oz Late Harvest Chardonnay to the warm mug.
- Stir in a spoonful of honey until dissolved.
Holiday Gift Boxes
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=accutane-banned-in-us Give a fun Heringer Gift Box this year! Both the Mulled Wine Holiday Time and the Heringer Hot Toddy Gift Boxes are both carefully constructed to include all the special ingredients you need to make your wine into a delicious wintry wonderland drinky drink. Cheers! Be merry! Have a wonderfully warm and toasting holiday season!