Bring the Best to the BBQ
http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ Are you are invited to a BBQ this summer? Don’t know what to bring? This recipe for Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad is a fun, light summer dish. Pair this salad with the 2017 Sauvignon Blanc or the 2013 Nebbiolo and you will be the bell of the barbecue!
Preparation: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 2 hours
miglior sito per comprare viagra generico 50 mg 1 package (16 oz) bowtie pasta
follow 2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-vardenafil-online-sicuro-Venezia 2 cans (7 ½ oz each) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-originale-italia 2 cans (2 ¼ oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=prednisone-10-mg-dosepak 2 cups (8 oz) crumbled feta cheese
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-comprare-viagra-generico-100-mg-a-Verona 2 cups summer tomatoes
see 1 clove garlic
go to site ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
How to use clomid ½ cup white wine vinegar
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
2 tsp dijon mustard
Fresh ground pepper
Directions for Pasta
- Cook shrimp on medium heat with olive oil and garlic. Set aside to cool.
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain pasta, rinse with cold water, and drain well.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, shrimp, artichokes, olives, cheese, tomatoes, and basil.
Add the Dressing
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, lemon juice, basil, mustard, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered for 2 hours before serving.
Pair with a glass of 2017 Sauvignon Blanc or 2013 Nebbiolo and enjoy!
Brought to you by Heringer Estates Food and Beverage Director, Kathleen Updegraff
Try the 2018 August Wine of the Month Gift Box
Gift Box includes:
2017 Sauvignon Blanc
16oz bag La Molisana Falafel (bow-tie) Pasta
Pasta and Wine All the Time screen printed tea towel
Recipe card for Backyard BBQ Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad