Hope’s Thread Rosé is the July Wine of the Month!
It’s summer! Summer is a time for sunshine, beach balls, friends, bbqs, your feet in the sand, and popsicles in hand! For the July Wine of The Month let’s chill with rosé!
2 cups of Hopes Thread Rosé
1 cup simple syrup (or to taste)
2 cups mixed summer berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and/or raspberries)
Prep the Night Before
- Fill popsicle molds with an assortment of mixed summer berries. Can be fresh or frozen.
- Mix rosé and simple syrup in a mixing bowl.
- Pour over fruit in popsicle molds.
- Add the popsicle stick in the center of the mold.
- Let freeze overnight.
- Pull pops from their molds and enjoy!
- Stay cool and rosé all day!
Enjoy the July Wine of the Month Gift Box!
Each box includes:
- 2016 Hope’s Thread Rosé
- 1 very fun beach ball
- Recipe card for Rosé All Day Berry Pops to make at home