All varieties are intensely and sustainably farmed to create high quality fruit to best represent the Clarksburg and greater Sacramento region. Vineyard practices include, but are not limited to:
- Deficit irrigation with row-by-row water management
- Shoot thinning to 1-2 shoots per position
- Seasonal leaf pulling to create dappled sunlight
- Fruit thinning to create a consistent fruit zone
- Cover crops to naturally introduce nutrients into the soil
- Weekly berry sampling once varieties reach 20ºBx that is shared with clients
- Precision variety management plans
Every variety is analyzed throughout the season to create an individual management strategy based on the needs of the variety in the given growing season. Both hand harvest with table sorting and machine harvesting with bins and/or line sorting are available. Our intensive practices create a clean and consistent fruit zone that is easily accessed by hand or machine.
Bulk wines are sourced from certified sustainable vineyards managed by Heringer Estates. All of the wines are held to the same premium standards as those used in our award-winning estate wines. All great wines start with high quality fruit nurtured first in the vineyard. The company also offers long-term bulk contracts that secures fruit in the vineyard for clients looking for a consistent supply.
For grape or bulk wine availabilities email email@example.com.